If you like my blog, you should check out my website. The basic concept is the same- helping mothers find advice that works! I've set the website up for easy navigation so it doesn't get confusing. Each page is linked back to other pages on my site so you are never actually leaving my site. While my blog typically covers smaller topics that only require a small amount of information, my website covers topics a little more extensively. Both my blog and my website can be used as supplements to each other, as they both focus on child care endeavors. I am hoping that the farther along in my blog I get, the more responses I receive from readers. I then hope to use those responses to guide my website's focus. My goal is to help mothers get the advice they need. By using feedback from readers on my blog, I can narrow down what topics seem more interesting to my readers and elaborate on such topics on my website. At this time, my blog and my website are both fairly new. Once I gain experience and a larger information base, I plan to change the format of my website. This will include easier navigation by grouping articles into categories that are easy to search for and within. Also soon to be coming to my website will be apparel with the MomsWithAnswers logo on it. T shirts for you and baby (and the rest of the family!) can be easily purchased in a few short steps. Everything is protected on my site as I only use supplemental sites that guarantee privacy and protection for my customers. If you have the time, check out the apparel and get representing! :)
http://momswithanswers.webs.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment