Wednesday, June 19, 2013

About Jessica Roberts

When I had my son almost four years ago, I had tons of people giving me advice. Advice about what I should have been doing then and also after my baby came. This advice came from everyone- including those random people touching my belly at the grocery store! Over the years, I've learned that the most helpful advice came from those who had used the advice themselves. These were the people that could tell me every little detail about what I needed to know. And even more helpful than those people were those that had done it multiple times! I'm good with my one little guy (Max), but I definitely have to give it up to people with more than one! My sister has three kids of here own and I find myself calling her daily for advice and quick fix-its. I come from a big family and luckily I have lots of help from them, but I realize that my family is not the same as everyone's. Not everyone has a sister that they can call up at any time and ask baby questions. Which is why i wanted to create a site for moms to give other moms advice- advice that actually works! I was 21 when i had my son and if I didn't have my family, I don't know what crazy advice I would have ended up following. Sometimes moms just need each other! I'm a mother above anything else. I'm also a student, full-time employee, family member, among many other roles. I strive to make a difference in the world, and if I can do that by giving other women motherly advice that I have found useful, then I think I will succeed. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and/or comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment