Tuesday, July 2, 2013

MomsWithAnswers Apparel !!!!

You may be asking, why on earth would I want a MomsWithAnswers T-shirt, or any other item for that matter? It's simple really. I'ts not about the design- although the design is pretty sweet if I do say so myself! It's about what it represents. I am striving to be a good person; to be a nice person; to be a helpful person; to be a kind person. I'm striving to change the way we, as a people, treat each other. Every act of kindness goes a long way. This is my way of being kind, and giving what I have. I am a mom, above anything else. My son is my life. I'm good at being a mother, and want to share my knowledge with other mothers who may need a little guidance. I've talked before about my older sister who has 3 kids of her own. I think the reason I am so open to giving advice to other mothers is because my sister was so EXTREMELY helpful when I had my son- and still is today! We all need help sometimes, and if I can help someone else by giving advice on something I've already experienced, than that's what I'm going to do! That being said, both my blog and my website represent so much more than my trying to be kind and giving advice to others. MomsWithAnswers represents giving what you have to give. MomsWithAnswers represents people being kind and helpful to each other from the simplest ways to the most elaborate ways. Show your support be purchasing MomsWithAnswers apparel which can be found at the link below. Among this apparel is T-Shirts (Baby-Adult), Sweatshirts (Youth-Adult), Teddy bears, Blankets, Hats, Bibs, water bottles, pillows, tote bags, thermoses, and more!

MWA APPAREL

No comments:

Post a Comment